• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Snowzilla Pics

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Hey I thought it would be cool to post up pics. I didn't want to take over the other threads about the blizzard so here's one just for pics.

Post pics of the fish that are breeding die to the weather. Maybe even a pic or two of the tons of snow.

Here our house and car burrrrrrrrrrried

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1453586258.218316.jpg

lkelly

Members
Please don't post pics of fish that have died due to the weather. Much too morbid.

Now pics of kids buried in the snow due to sledding mishaps? Fine.

men_arell

Members
This is my backyard buried in 26" of snow. My dog does not like to have her paws wet. She refuses to go outside.

20160124_085445.jpg

carl_d_c

Members
We now live out in the boon docks, and the roads are clear, went into Richmond... what a mess! Funny how that works

FishEggs

What's really funny is seeing a dog trying to squat and jumping when his rear end touches the snow. Makes taking the dog out to go, take a lot longer. lol

AquaStudent

Members
Such a strange reverse of events. Albany hasn't gotten more than a couple inches so far. The winter is still young but y'all are welcome to keep the white fluffy stuff. I don't think you have enough.