• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS Ruby Red Peacock Colony

Colony consists of one huge male, at least two sub-dom males, countless mature females (at least one holding now) and a variety of smaller fish from previous spawns. At least 12 fish. It's a very peaceful colony existing just fine in a 40 breeder well 'scaped.

Asking $120

Pick up in Gaithersburg

tank.jpg

madcobra216

Members
Someone should jump on this Colony ASAP!! I bought a Sub Dominant male form this Colony a few months ago, and he is a Stud. Holly I wish I could take them all off your hands

This really is a nice tank and the big male is not murderous at all. Unfortunately, my second big colored up male disappeared a while back. I assume he jumped and maybe one of my dogs ate him????

Matt -- I want to go back to blue orchid peacocks and try my hand at breeding those again. (Or maylandi, same difference).

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
They are an absolutely gorgeous group.

This deal will not last long, I'm sure.

Ading522

Members
wow..very nice deal indeed..i have seen these fish in person and there are an absolutely beautiful.. i wish i had the space for these now.. Holly, GLWS!