• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

1M 3F Ruby Red peacocks $25

Pick up in Gaithersburg. This is a very prolific colony that I need to downsize. More possibly available. Right now doing very well in a 40 breeder.

rubyredboy.jpg

rubyredgirls.jpg

dogofwar

CCA Members
Wow - really nice group from Holly!

Someone please give these a good home.

Holly - are you shutting down the tank?

Matt

No. I have a thriving colony. Just need to thin the ranks a bit -- so many of the babies live despite adults and lucippinis. It's kind of amazing, actually.

yes a 55 would be great. (They are currently in a 40). If you want to do a colony, I'll make sure one of the females is holding. I also think I have a subdom male. If we can catch him, you can have him for free.

Hannibal

Members
If Jose does not pick them up I will gladly take them off of your hands. Plenty of room in my 55 currently. Just let me know!

Hannibal

Members
Just wanted to check on the status on these guys. I can come and pick them up Sat morning if they are available.

Chris -- someone is supposed to come get them tonight. If that doesn't work, I'll let you know. Also, I should have more available soon as so many babies are surviving in that tank. I have no idea how (there are 8 -- count 'em 8 -- petricola also in the tank!)