• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Group Buy Baby Black Arowana

Hi gang! I want to start a group buy for some black baby arowanas, all 3"-4". Here are the details...These fish will be coming from Hong Kong, I already have a supplier in place, and I'll do all the importing. The price per fish is $85+shipping. I will ship with FedEx overnight-please email me for a price quote, or if you live near Bowie,MD or feel like a road trip, you can pick them up. In order to get the group buy, I'll need a minimum of 25 people, or 25 fish reserved. If any DOA come in to me, I'll ship in the order of names I recieve first. All the fish will be held with me for a week to make sure they are healthy to ship, then you will get them shipped to your door. I'll have on my site, www.finsnthings.com, a list of people ordering, so everyone can be kept up to date when the fish come in and will be shipped. I'll also be sure and email everyone when they arrive. All of the orders must be prepaid-I've been burnt in the past and am trying to avoid selling them to make my money back. If for any reason your fish come in to me DOA, I'll refund your money. I'll also ensure 100% live arrival if I ship them to you. I can take a few different kinds of payment- paypal, money order, or credit cards. I don't come on here too often, please send me an email with questions or to reserve one. You can reach me at jthefishguy22@yahoo.com

I'll also place ad's on other sites to get the first 25 people as fast as possible so no one is waiting a long time for them. This is a great price for a very expensive fish. Feel free to reserve more than 1 too! Sorry I don't have pictures, I promise on the next group buy I'll have some pictures ready. Lets get this going- spread the word to your friends!