• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS DEMASONI AND BALZANII and FLAMETAILS

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
I also have for sale:

Pseudotropheus demasoni -- are $5 each or 12 for $50 and are 1 to 2.5 inch fish.
If you want specific numbers of each sex they are $8 each.

Gymnogeophagus balzanii -- Argentine humphead are easily sexable and are $5 each, so a pair is $10.

Aulonocara stuartgranti "Ngara Flametail" These are about 3 inch fish. And are starting to be sexable. Trios are $20. Females are $7 each.

Order in this thread, preferred, or PM me, please.

Ading522

Members
Frank..if you can sex 5 female demasoni, I'll take them and how much for flametail males?

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Frank Cowherd

Global Moderators
Staff member
Johnny,

I will bring you 12 demasoni and try to skew it to the female side based on size differences and some on coloration. Total $50

Aldrich,
I will vent the larger ones that I have and should be able to pick out 5 females to bring for you. Total $40.
I do not plan on selling individual male flametails, just trios which will include one male and two females. If you want extra females they are $7 each.

Everyone else,
If anyone wants demasoni males, I think I will have extras any size you want $5 each.

Ading522

Members
Johnny,

I will bring you 12 demasoni and try to skew it to the female side based on size differences and some on coloration. Total $50

Aldrich,
I will vent the larger ones that I have and should be able to pick out 5 females to bring for you. Total $40.
I do not plan on selling individual male flametails, just trios which will include one male and two females. If you want extra females they are $7 each.

Everyone else,
If anyone wants demasoni males, I think I will have extras any size you want $5 each.

Thanks frank.. I'll sign up for a flametail trio as well..thanks!

Reed

Very Fishe
I picked up 6 flametails from Frank and are already in coloring up. Great fish

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Ading522

Members
I picked up 6 flametails from Frank and are already in coloring up. Great fish

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

That is very nice to know reed! I prolly won't breed them but will make a great addition to my peacock tank!

Ading522

Members
Would like some demasoni's also but way too far to drive... any chance shipping?

Depending where you are frank can get them out to you.. Just email him I guess for a quote.. It was about $30 for me to silver spring..