• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

September Meeting Newbie Get Together

WendyFish

Members
Based on a recent thread, Chris (chriscoli) and I hatched a plan to sit together and get some food a little bit before meetings, and make another opportunity for people who are new or want to make more social connections in the club (like us) to meet others.

So at the September meeting, Chris, Ethan (ezrk) and I will be setting up with our food and treats at a table probably around 1:30. Nothing formal, but for those who said they wanted to get to know more people, please join us, stop by and say hi, and create more great friendships in the club. :)

Wendy

fischfan13

Banned
Based on a recent thread, Chris (chriscoli) and I hatched a plan to sit together and get some food a little bit before meetings, and make another opportunity for people who are new or want to make more social connections in the club (like us) to meet others.

So at the September meeting, Chris, Ethan (ezrk) and I will be setting up with our food and treats at a table probably around 1:30. Nothing formal, but for those who said they wanted to get to know more people, please join us, stop by and say hi, and create more great friendships in the club. :)

Wendy

Absolutely fantastic idea and it's great that you, Ethan and Chris are stepping forward and following up on it.