• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Texas Holey Rock

NYfan78

Members
I am looking to buy some more Texas Holey Rock. I know a select few lfs carry it but there prices are so much! If anyone has some lets talk!

Scott

Leffler817

CCA Members
I bought some from That Fish Place for $2.90 a pound. However that was a while ago when I first moved here and they were having a sale. I'm not sure what the regular price is but that's the cheapest I have ever seen it anywhere.

Matt

Members
I am looking to buy some more Texas Holey Rock. I know a select few lfs carry it but there prices are so much! If anyone has some lets talk!

Scott
I was just at Tropical Fish World and they did have some, don't know how much though. 301-921-0000

Matt

Members
They are high like all other shops. Maybe i can neg with em ???
How much do you want? (lbs) They sell african root wood by the pound but at a substantial discount for bulk amount, maybe over 10lbs. Maybe the rock is the same.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Tropical Fish World gives a 10% discount to CCA members. Talk to AndrewTFW on the site or Jim the Owner.

Matt

Members
Tropical Fish World gives a 10% discount to CCA members. Talk to AndrewTFW on the site or Jim the Owner.
Jon...I used to work there and we used to give discounts for buying bulk amounts of certain product in addition to the 10%