• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB 3"+ Female Peacock Cichlids/Breeder Packs

rpitonyak

Members
Good Morning Everyone,

I have a small fish room set up and would like to start breeding. I want to start with one mating group for now to get the hang of things. I have a show male tank with pretty much every male I could want. That said, I would like to see if anyone has 6 females and 1 male of the following:

Benga Sunshine
Ruby Red
German Red
Regal Blue
Red Top Lwanda
Lemon Jake

The reason I am asking for a male is in case mine is a dud. Also, I would like to keep a male in my show tank. As I said above, I will only start with one of the fish groups listed to get things going. Please message me with details. Thanks everyone!

Forester

Members
Craig (Rastafish) has a large group of Blue Regals, 2m9f. They're really nice fish.

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

tparker

Members
Peacock Group

I have two wild male Lemon Jake peacocks with roughly 20 unrelated females. I can sell you one of my males with 6-7 females. If interested PM me.

Thanks
Terrell Parker

Last edited:

Reed

Very Fishe
I will be putting a bag of Red Top Lwanda juvies in the Sunday Pvas auction

Veryfishe.com

rpitonyak

Members
Thanks everyone for the replies and messages. I was able to snag a wild Lemon Jake group from tparker. I am very excited to start breeding!

harris420

Members
I breed chipokas and lawandas i don't have any at breeding size but i will in a month or to if you are interested

Tangcollector

Staff member
I have found as a general rule lots of females is good. You may end up with a lot of fry but it will keep the aggression in check.