• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Howdy, ya'll

dSerk

Members
Just signed up for realz. I've been a sometimes-lurker for maybe a year. I'm getting ready to set up a 75gal tank and thought it was time to join. I have many questions!

Right now I have a pair of breeding convicts, an ailing Rainbow, a young Severum (red point? red shoulder? plain ol green?), a juvie Salvini, and buckets of convict fry. I also have about a dozen convict-cutter hybrids which are turning out to be fairly attractive fish.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Welcome to the club! Glad you joined. There are many great people here who can answer all your questions. :happy0180:

chris_todd

Members
Nice to hear from you again, Dan! For those that don't know him, I met Dan almost two years ago in GWAPA, when I bought some Java Fern planted on driftwood. A few months later, I noticed fish swimming in that tank, when I had not put fish in there - turns out there were a couple of Golden Wonder Killifish eggs on the Java Fern. So Dan is officially cool in my book! :)

dSerk

Members
Chris, I was glad to see that you still have a couple Golden Wonder killis... YOU must have kept your tank covered ;) all mine jumped :(