• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Various Cichlids and school of loaches. BFD or Regular pick up.

Termato

Board of Directors
I have the following fish available. Clearing some room up for my new breeding racks. It's really hard because I love all these little guys. You can either pick them up during the week (Rockville, MD) or we can meet at the BFD. I'll be there all three days.

Cichlids
Four Medium Varied Angelfish - $5 each
One Adult Male Koi Angelfish - $8 (unconfirmed vent, contended with other male for breeding rights to female. Other two paired off and this guy is left alone).
All five for $25.

Two Adult Red Parrots ~6" - $60 for both

Two Adult Male Rainbow Cichlids - $7 each (unconfirmed gender, pictures tomorrow. Light went out before I got a chance to take a pic)
Both for $12

Non-Cichlids:
Two Large Yoyo Loaches - $4
Four Medium/Small Yoyo Loaches -$2
All Six for $12

This was the best shot I could get of the loaches. You can see 4 of the 6:
2016-02-29.jpg

The medium angel next to my black male adult angel (black one is not for sale). You can also see another of the medium angels behind. They all vary in color:
2016-02-29.jpg

Here are the others:
2016-02-29.jpg

Koi Male
2016-02-29.jpg

Parrots
12767903_10205711563688169_976116448_o.jpg

12736210_10205711564208182_1331273111_n.jpg

Termato

Board of Directors
David will give them a good home, but if anything falls through, I'd take the loaches.

Good to know! :) I'll keep you updated if anything happens.

At the moment, everything but the loaches are available. I'm waiting on a response on the angels but nothing reserved yet.

Termato

Board of Directors
All fish are still available EXCEPT the loaches.

I also have a Female Apistogramma Agazzi Double Full Red available for $5.

Termato

Board of Directors
The parrots are no longer for sale. They are now free to a good home.

The parrots are my friends fish (he is getting out of the hobby) and I just picked them up today. He said they were healthy but when I went to inspect them, there were some noticeable issues.

The smaller paler one has hole in the head. It's stopped spreading and the fish has been living with the scar.

The larger one appears to have a small tear on the gill. You can only see it from above.

These fish are free to a good home because I can't keep them (I wasn't even planning to). I told him I'd help rehome the fish for him because I'm buying his fish tank. I'll be making another post for this.

These are all my fish that are currently still available:

Four Medium Different Colored Angelfish
One Adult Male Koi Angelfish
Two Adult Male Rainbow Cichlids

They will be at the BFD Marketplace if no one claims them before Sunday.

Termato

Board of Directors
The Rainbow Cichlids are no longer available.

I still have all of the angels.

Four Medium Different colored Angelfish - $5 each
One Adult Male Koi Angelfish - $8 (unconfirmed vent, contended with other male for breeding rights to female. Other two paired off and this guy is left alone).
All five for $25.