• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Misc. Malawi fish

frog317

Members
I'm looking to get back into the fish world and it has been a few years. A few of you that I dealt with I can't find so I thought I would try this.

I'm looking to get a group of peacocks, don't really have anything specific. Please send me any info you have on ones for sale, size and price.

I'm looking for a few yellow labs...send details if you have them to sell.

I'm also looking for a few dolphins ........details please.

Thanks for any help you can offer. I will consider other fish if the price is right! You can email me at frog317@hotmail.com

Thanks again!

Also........who is Doug the guy you group order from? I don't know what he sells but maybe I can go in on an order.

The "Doug" is from Dave's Rare Aquarium fish. We did successfully complete our group buy on Friday. It went well and Dave has nice, healthy fish and knows what he's talking about.

In addition to buying directly from folks here at CCA, you might also visit Tropical Fish World in Gaithersburg. Go on a Sunday and talk to Andrew. They often have a good selection of peacocks and some other Malawi.

frog317

Members
Oh Sarah this looks good! I see some stuff I'd like to get in on if I'm not to late. I'll try to contact Charlie!

fischfan13

Banned
The "Doug" is from Dave's Rare Aquarium fish. We did successfully complete our group buy on Friday. It went well and Dave has nice, healthy fish and knows what he's talking about.

In addition to buying directly from folks here at CCA, you might also visit Tropical Fish World in Gaithersburg. Go on a Sunday and talk to Andrew. They often have a good selection of peacocks and some other Malawi.

Doug is Reserve Stock Cichlids...

Dave is Dave's Rare Fish.