• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Reserve Stock Order - March

Charlutz

Members
Place holder post for the 2d club order. My fish will be ready the first or second week of March, which is when I'd like to place it. The way it works is each person orders their fish from Doug and pays him separately, usually via paypal. We'll split the shipping evenly. Sarah and/or I will cover the up front on the shipping and take delivery of the fish. When you pick them up, just reimburse for your share of the shipping. Figure on about $10-15 for shipping if we get 5 people. CCA members get a 10% discount on their fish order. The people I have interested on the March order are:

me
Sarah
Lonny
minifoot
rich one
markk

bertolli

Members
I'm not sure if im supposed to be mark with two k's but i'm gettin in on this too :)

Just sent Doug an email for my order.

Last edited:

MarkK

CCA Members
I am Markk and I am doing the buy with Joe this week. However I may be in position to buy the 2nd week in March too. Keep me posted.

Charlutz

Members
Update -

I got a message from Doug that my fish will be ready to ship between March 10-15. Unfortunately, I'm going to have friends in town and will not be going to the club meeting on the 13th. If you can make arrangements among yourselves to exchange at the meeting, I figure the 12th would make things easier on that front. Unless someone has a conflict, let's say we'll do the shipment to arrive on Friday the 12th. I'll grab the fish at BWI and anyone who can't go to the airport can pick them up at my house (Columbia, off rt 32 and Great Star).

rich_one

Members
any chance somebody can hold my fish for me and I pick up at the meeting? I am getting 2 gold head altos. let me know... thanks.

-Rich

bertolli

Members
I'm down for 12 polits, I may be out of town till the following monday. If my dad can't pick up for me I may need to ask someone to hold, if anyone is willing to do this for me, I'll bring by a 29g and I'll let you keep the tank after I pick up the fish (but I want my sponge filter and heater back) ;)

DCSanchez1

Members
Im in

I would like to get in on this group buy, please let me know if it is too late. I live about 15 minutes from BWI. Thanks!

bertolli

Members
Hey guys sorry to be a last minute backer outter but i am not at all prepared for new fish, when i expressed interest in being in the group order i expected to be a lot further along into my plans as far as moving fish (and getting a lot more hours at work) but as they say life happens. maybe some time in the future.

Charlutz

Members
I would like to get in on this group buy, please let me know if it is too late. I live about 15 minutes from BWI. Thanks!

Not too late. Plan is to ship for arrival on March 12. Email or call Doug and place/pay for your order. Mention that it is for the CCA group buy with Charlie. (There is another group buy going this week that Joe is organizing.)