• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: 125 tank/stand, FX5, AC110, misc

daninmd

Members
Clearing out more fish stuff. we are moving to florida in a month or two so selling off of my items and will just re-purchase down there.

for sale:

125 gallon tank (std 6' x 18") with matching black stand. also includes three glass tops and light grid for bottom of tank. i also have standard single compact fluorescent lights that i can include for free too (not pictured). tank is in very good condition, havent noticed any scratches. stand in good condition, but as you can see in the picture the right shelf has a small amount of delaminating, could just color it with a magic marker and wouldn't notice. Asking $250 for everything listed. pickup is in Annapolis any evening.
tank_zps0fbf9770.jpg

FX5 filter with a bunch of media and the filter sponges. i have the two clips that attache to the tank that hold the hoses in place, however one of them is broken so it wont attach to the tank. i used it like this with no problems. im sure you could find a replacement. filter is in great shape, never had any issues. I also have the original sales receipt and the instruction manual. i am the second owner of this filter. Asking $150. pickup is in Annapolis any evening, or can meet in Lanham during lunch times.

AC110 filter- one side of the insert basket is missing, but never had a problem with it. works great. Asking $40. pickup is in Annapolis any evening, or can meet in Lanham during lunch times.

20 gallon high tank with plastic lid with built in light. in good shape. Asking $25. pickup is in Annapolis any evening, or can meet in Lanham during lunch times.

PM me please or you can text me at 813-841-5851

daninmd

Members
just FYI, I will NOT be able to attend the January meeting. a few people have asked. items still avail.

daninmd

Members
everything sold but 20g tank. I have no idea why no one wanted to buy my FX5 of AC110, usually those sell quick. oh well, I sold them on Ebay.

everything sold but 20g tank. I have no idea why no one wanted to buy my FX5 of AC110, usually those sell quick. oh well, I sold them on Ebay.

I would have bought the 110, and I live down the street from you, but I saw that there were several other posts where it looked like it would probably have been gone by then, but apparently it wasnt! My loss.