• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB 55 gallon stand

Aqua410

Members
Hello,

I am starting a new tank up and need a stand for my recently ordered 55 gallon tank. Its an acrylic tank, so solid top is preferable but I suppose I could probably just cut out a board to cover the top of most stands. Tank dems are 48x13.

Terri

CCA Members
I have a basic wood stand that will hold 2 tanks (55g. above, 40L below) that you can have for $25. If it'll fit in back of my car, I can bring it to the Sept. CCA meeting.

Aqua410

Members
I have a basic wood stand that will hold 2 tanks (55g. above, 40L below) that you can have for $25. If it'll fit in back of my car, I can bring it to the Sept. CCA meeting.

Thanks Terri!

Do you happen to have a picture of the stand?

Aqua410

Members
Bumping this. Still looking for a sturdy stand with a solid top suitable for an acrylic tank 48x13. Thanks!

Aqua410

Members
Bump! Finally done travelling for work for a few months and really wanting to get this tank up and running. One of the glaring items on my list of things to buy is a decent 55 gallon stand.