• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Super Red Ancistrus, Aspidoras, etc.

Becca

Members
2 Super Red Ancistrus. 2-3", $20 each or both for $35. Possible pair. One is bare-faced, one has a couple whiskers.

4 Aspidoras "Black Fin". 1 big female, 1male, 2 subadults. $12

White Cloud Mountain Minnows, $2 each or 6 for $10.

Emperor tetras, $3 each or 6 for $15

Adult male brush nose pleco, approx 4", brown with albino gene. $6

1-2" brown and albino plecos, $2.50 each.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1439682082343.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1439682100421.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1439682118669.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1439682133402.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1439682149226.jpg

Becca

Members
Also FS, Larry, Moe, and Curly. 3 male Victorian mouthbrooders... or egyptian? I don't remember... all 3 for $15. Pretty fish and fairly peaceful if you don't add a female.

Becca

Members
Updated 8/27

Still available:
--White Cloud Mountain Minnows, $2 each or 6 for $10.
--Emperor tetras, $3 each or 6 for $15
--1-2" brown and albino plecos, $2.50 each. - limited quantities.
--4 Aspidoras "Black Fin". 1 big female, 1 male, 2 subadults. $12

Pending Pick-up at September meeting:
--2 Super Red Ancistrus. 2-3", $20 each or both for $35. Possible pair. (Rich)

--Adult male brush nose pleco, approx 4", brown with albino gene. $6 (Dan)

Fish can be delivered to September meeting or picked up in Damascus, MD.

Becca

Members
White clouds are now $1.50 each or 10 for $12.00. They are great fish that will continue spawning outdoors through the fall and can winter over in below-ground ponds.

Aspidoras still available. Nice little fish at about half their regular price.

Becca

Members
So here's a bit of an update to this list.

I still have white clouds coming out the wazoo... whatever that is. These guys are a great way to start a colony of feeder fish that aren't guppies (you know, if that's what you want). They are healthy, captive bred, tank raised, easy to breed, friggin' adorable, oh, and the males dance with each other. They are the most entertaining potential feeder fish you will ever buy and they're ridiculously hard to kill. In fact, I moved some plants from their tank to chlorinated water in a glass vase a few days ago and realized last night that the dang thing is full of fry, despite being standing water with hardly any surface area.

All that said - Any money from white clouds will go directly to our pal, Josh, as a contribution to his legal defense fund.

The price on these is now dropped to $1 a piece though you may chose to pay more if you want. I will deliver them to the next CCA meeting.