• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free rocks at the meeting

olzkool

Members
I will be going to the meeting this Saturday and can bring a few hundred pounds of rock I have left if anybody wants it. Examples of the rock can be seen here: http://www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19972 it's free for members just let me know if you need it. Of course donations in the form of male juvie mbuna, peacocks, haps etc will be graciously accepted if they are ones I am looking for lol.

sreid76

Members
I'll take some. I'm trying to reshape my 90 gallon old world tank. It's 5 ft long so however many you think I'll need.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ddavila06

Members
i will take some for my friend. not a member but have extra stuff i can toss in as donations to the club auction...? lmk

I'd love to snag some of the granit off ya. also this is my first meeting and was wondering who do i talk to once i get there about donating two kribs?

olzkool

Members
It's the granite, not the holey rock sorry. It needs to be cleaned. It's fresh from the ground. When you wash them and get them wet they are nice and black and show really nice white quartz veins. I hand picked this whole pile.

Last edited:

olzkool

Members
Ill just bring it all in the back of my truck and you guys can pick through it and take what you want just shoot me a pm and I will reply with my cell number . I'm gonna be there a little early so you can text me when your there

olzkool

Members
Btw I was joking about the donations. I'm looking for juvies for some all male tanks that's why I put that up. This is free no strings. If you have cool male juvies that I don't have I would be interested in buying. If you are not a member, become one. It's easy and I'm sure the club would appreciate it.

1badmarine

I'm interested but won't be at the meeting. I have tickets to the international motorcycle show

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I'd love to snag some of the granit off ya. also this is my first meeting and was wondering who do i talk to once i get there about donating two kribs?

If you are donating the kribs for the auction, pleas register them through MyGroupAuctions. Mark the bag "donation" and put it on the table in the front of the room. It will all make sense when to arrive. If you need help, come find me. I'm the big guy with red hair.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

this is my favorite rock to use as well i normally scour over new home site and make out like a bandit (no pun intended). i actully use in all my tanks....

Leffler817

CCA Members
If I could, I'd like two or three stones for a tank in my school. It needs more hiding places for some of the fry. Jon/Sam's Red Head Bahia spawn all the time but the fry disappear. :( The kids see a could of fry slowly dwindle and ask where do they go??? Maybe I can salvage a few.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

olzkool

Members
Everyone that's wants rocks make sure to pm me. Ill reply back with my cell number and you can text me when you are there.

olzkool

Members
Rocks

I gave away around 400 lbs of these things at the meeting today and still have about 100lb left. I also have 3 really big ones if anyone else wants them