• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS..large pump..

harlowe777

Members
Large jucuzi pump I had running 240 for awhile..has fittings..100$..obo..it will run any tank you have..canister and valve too..

zifnab

Banned
That's one hell of an electric bill there. Basically the same as running a 12000 btu window a/c year round.

zifnab

Banned
Then it isn't working hard and that's a good thing. At the nameplate rated 10 amps thats a big constant load. Emerson, btw, makes fantastic motors. We use them for condenser fan motors at work because they simply outlast A.O. Smith, G.E., Etc.

harlowe777

Members
A condenser fan motor is not near this powerful..I seen no diff. In my electric bill..ran it for 6 months..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zifnab

Banned
A condenser fan motor can be MUCH larger, if you are using the ones we commonly use, lol. I was stating that the brand is good, not much else.

blkmjk

Members
The condenser motors I use are 500 HP and capable of 10,000 gallons per minute. Now if your talking condenser fan motor I've seen 25 HP condenser fan motors. HVAC is my life and I will agree 10Amps at 115 V is alot of watts/hr. Remember volts times amps = watts. Multiply by correction factor for AC and then by 60 seconds in one minute then by 60 min in a 1 hr.= Alot of watt hrs. Nice pump though.

Free bump
Drew