• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Last charity angels

Greengirl

Members
Hi Everyone,

I have 6 almost breeding sized charity angels left. They are from my red koi group. These ones have more white in them but have perfect veil fins. Please make me offers. These are for childrens charities across the country. Here is a photo of all of them. I am in Bethesda, but I can bring them to Batfish's BBQ
10383087_10152547417828588_818586888054934542_n.jpg

Greengirl

Members
No, not really. But one of my tanks started crashing and I lost all the potential F1 kois I got from Doug to breed with. But all the kois I bred myself were rock solid and safely ensconced in another tank. But I'm in a slump because of those deaths, I even lost a few discus. I just want to make room for everyone in the 4 tanks I have left. I am disassembling the 45 that crashed and reducing my tanks.

Greengirl

Members
If you need to make room text me I might grab a few discus from you.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Lol, not yet. They are just getting big and pretty. They are going into the tank in my bedroom. I just want to give all my angel fry a new home and possibly get my red male another red girlfriend. I could pair him with one of his daughters but I abhor inbreeding on purpose. One of the PVAS members Jeff McGary said he had a beautiful orange koi female we could make a deal on.

Greengirl

Members
Cool. I prefer true love....but arranged marriages are sometimes the way to go. Lol
Jeff will give him a good home.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Jeff is giving a female to me. Not the other way around, although it is still an arranged marriage. My orange male is very laid back and just happy to fertilize eggs and look pretty. He's not a bad dad either.

Sometimes I just wish my parents would arrange my marriage. Dating is a real pain. :wacko:

Greengirl

Members
Bump

The deal fell through. I still have the last angels available. There are two males and one female. Just a reminder, my goal this year is to raise $400 for the children's charities this year. I am up to $300 so far. Just $100 to go. I'm not saying you should pay $100 for these angels, I accept any offer for the angels, but please be generous.