• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tangs and plecos for sale

Troyale

Members
My fish have been breeding alot lately so have some fish availible, planned on keeping a few but changed my mind.

30+ Juliodichromis regani 1"-2" $3, 2-3" $5(brilliant blues and vivid yellows)
10 Tropheus red bulu point f2 3/4-1" $8 ea (6 smallest ones has wc father)
10 Tropheus nkonde f1 3/4-1" $12 ea
11 Tropheus red ndole f2 1/2-1" $8 ea (letting smaller ones grow out)
30+ Cyprichromis leptosoma jumbo Kigoma f1 3/4-1+" $10 ea
2 Ctenochromis Horei Male 6.5" $35 ea (perfect for all male show hap tank or large tang/malawi set up)
1 Wild Caught Lobochilotes labiatus female 6+" $35 (nice mate for whoever got the male from Terell)
2 Plecos 6.5-7" maybe larger $15 each( 1 is a sailfin, dont know the other but has orange dots and orange fin edges)
3 plecos 3-4" $10 for all three( 1 is a male bn, dont know what others are)
30 Albino BN plecos 3/4" $3 ea (letting grow out to an inch)

Also have a 40 gallon container full of assorted rocks. Pickout what you want for free

Thanks-Troy

Last edited:

Troyale

Members
Interested in Cyps. Where are you located?

Im located in Baltimore, but willing to meet somewhere if need be.

Pics of the regani?

Will take some when i get home.

Pics of the pleco with the orange spots and orange on the fins?

If i can get a good shot of it when i get home. My large Julie always nips at its fins and chases it under a rock. I dont think its a golden nugget but you might know better than me.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
If i can get a good shot of it when i get home. My large Julie always nips at its fins and chases it under a rock. I dont think its a golden nugget but you might know better than me.[/QUOTE]

I was hoping it might be an l91 or better yet, and l25
The only thing that's throwing me off is the orange spots

Troyale

Members
If i can get a good shot of it when i get home. My large Julie always nips at its fins and chases it under a rock. I dont think its a golden nugget but you might know better than me.

I was hoping it might be an l91 or better yet, and l25
The only thing that's throwing me off is the orange spots[/QUOTE]

I think i might of described it wrong. The lines around the brown dots are orange and it has orange on the tip of its ta with orange blotches on the tail. Ill see if i can catch it swimming.

judtaaron

Members
Thanks Troy (aka rick) ha I am acclimating the fish I picked up from you now. They look great . Also thanks for the extra fish you gave me it honestly means a lot to me. I hope I have the chance to return the gesture in the future . Also thank you for driving to meet meet me that was awesome and shaved a half hour off a hour and a half drive .( worth every min)
Keep me in mind for the grow outs. take care

Troyale

Members
Thanks Troy (aka rick) ha I am acclimating the fish I picked up from you now. They look great . Also thanks for the extra fish you gave me it honestly means a lot to me. I hope I have the chance to return the gesture in the future . Also thank you for driving to meet meet me that was awesome and shaved a half hour off a hour and a half drive .( worth every min)
Keep me in mind for the grow outs. take care

No problem Aaron, thank you. It was nice meeting you and your ethusiasm and passion makes me realize why I enjoy the hobby.

Troyale

Members
BUMP - Some pics are below. Cyps are larger than pics show.

30+ Juliodichromis regani 1"-3" $3(brilliant blues and vivid yellows)
5 Tropheus red bulu point f2 3/4-1" $8 ea (6 smallest ones has wc father)
5 Tropheus nkonde f1 3/4-1" $12 ea
8 Tropheus red ndole f2 1/2-1" $8 ea (growing out)
30+ Cyprichromis leptosoma jumbo Kigoma f1 1-1.5" $10 ea
2 Ctenochromis Horei Male 6.5" $30 ea (perfect for all male show hap tank or large tang/malawi set up)
1 Wild Caught Lobochilotes labiatus female 6+" $30 (nice mate for whoever got the male from Terell)
2 Plecos 6.5-7" maybe larger $15 each(both are sailfins)
3 plecos 3-4" $10 for all three( 1 is a male bn, dont know what others are)
30 Albino BN plecos 1+" 3 for $5
Also have a 40 gallon container full of assorted rocks. Pickout what you want for free

Thanks-Troy[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I picked up some Tropheus from Troy a few months back. I'll vouch for the quality and providence of his fish.... without a doubt, one of the nicest (if not the nicest) collection of Tang tanks I have ever seen.

Good luck with sale, buddy. Duboisi are doing awesome!

Troyale

Members
I picked up some Tropheus from Troy a few months back. I'll vouch for the quality and providence of his fish.... without a doubt, one of the nicest (if not the nicest) collection of Tang tanks I have ever seen.

Good luck with sale, buddy. Duboisi are doing awesome!

Thanks Tony for the kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you. If my daughter didn't wake up, we probably would of talked all day. Lol. Glad the Duboisi are doing good!

tparker

Members
Wow Troy
Quite a list. Been pondering doing a troph tank again. May have to hit you up.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Troyale

Members
What part of baltimore are you in

Im in West Baltimore

Wow Troy
Quite a list. Been pondering doing a troph tank again. May have to hit you up.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Yeah, i didnt care for trophs initially, but after my first colony i was hooked. All the trophs i had listed are sold now tho, but i have some growing out. Just let me know!