• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New addition to the family.....I think im in trouble!

F8LBITE

Members
Well after months and months of going back and forth I finally gave in and got Karen a cat. Her argument was that I had my car and 6 fish tanks but I wouldnt let her get a cat so she got her way only after I got her to agree to let me get one last 100+ gallon tank for my discus!! I do have to get rid of my double stand with a 45G and a 29G underneath but Ill gladly do it to get my Discus into a bigger tank. Well here's the little fur ball so now I have 2 Persian princesses. We still dont know what to name her what do you guys think?

bmliYmxlei5qcGc.jpg

This worries me.......
SU1HMDExMzYuanBn.jpg

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Call her "FishBait"
I was thinking something along the same lines. How about "lunch" and "dinner?" You might have some guys that would give those cats a run for their money. When I saw the headline new addition to the family, I thought there might be a little Leeroy on the way. Be careful man, one thing leads to another.

cmcpart0422

Members
My girlfriends cats are always messing with my tanks. They chew on the wires and unplug my crap all the time. There a pain.

F8LBITE

Members
I was thinking something along the same lines. How about "lunch" and "dinner?" You might have some guys that would give those cats a run for their money. When I saw the headline new addition to the family, I thought there might be a little Leeroy on the way. Be careful man, one thing leads to another.

WHOA,WHOA,WHOA,WHOA!!! dont jinx me man!!!

F8LBITE

Members
so far we've narrowed it down to Lola, Lucy or Pasha. Im soooooooooooooo not a cat person I love dogs and ive never lived in a house with a cat but she's really growing on me. Part of the deal was I dont handle any poo, pee, or litter box.

DonkeyFish

Members
this is what mine do...

They never mess with the fish, just precariously balance and drink the water. They'll watch and bat at them through the glass tho. Weird. Guess nobody ever called them "brilliant" predators in their domesticated form...

sammiedrink3_sm.jpg

Is that a cat? It looks like a hair ball that builds in the corner of my house from my lab. I am not a big fan of cats. The wife has 2 and I could do without them. The do not mess with my fish tanks. If they did they WOULD mysteriously disapear. Good luck

Part of the deal was I dont handle any poo, pee, or litter box.

I DO NOT touch this stuff either. That was my contingencies of my wife getting a cat. She does not like my fish tanks so I take care of them. I do not like the cats so she takes care of them. Compromise is what it is all about.:wacko:

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
I think the fur ball needs a tank of it's own. Maybe a 55 with a tight fitting top. The cat goes in, top goes on, and water goes in the tank - viola catfish. That is the only way a cat would be in this house.

I love cats, maybe with a little ketchup.:lol:

George