• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tropheus fry: Tropheus Golden Chisanse

lancelot

Members
I have a wild caught colony of Tropheus Chisanse that are breeding well. Currently I have fry available. 1/2"-1". Eating NLS like crazy and you can tell the size different every day. Asking $9 each. I can do batch discount for groups of 15 or more. 40 available.

I also have fry from my Tropheus Brichardi Green Yungu Congo WC colony. Same size, same price at $9 each. 25 available.

Also have Tropheus Moorii Red Kalambwe Red Throat. Same size at 1/2-1", same price at $9 each. 25 available.

Call me at 703-283-9490 to arrange purchase pickup.

WC parents: Tropheus Golden Chisanse:
00W0W_75vE17j7dxH_600x450.jpg

Tropheus Brichardi Green Yungu Congo WC parents:

Tropheus-IMG_5489.JPG

Tropheus Moorii Red Kalambwe Red Throat parents WC. Very rare with deep deep bright red throat!
tropheus-red-kalambwe.jpg

lancelot

Members
Last batch are all gone. I currently have fry from Red Kalambwe with blood red throat. Also have tropheus Red Chimba fry available. 20x each kind. $8 each. 1/2-1".

Call me at 703-283-9490 to arrange visit. Thanks!

F8LBITE

Members
I just picked up 20 of the red throats a couple weeks ago and they are doing great! I've been dealing with Jian for years! Great guy and high quality fish.

lancelot

Members
All, new batch of 14 Tropheus Red Kalambwe available. $8 each

Also have new batch of 20x Tropheus Golden Chisanze available. $8 each.

Last batches gone quickly. Sorry first come first served. Please call me at 703-283-9490 or text me directly.

lancelot

Members
Tropheus Golden Chisanze juvies

New group of 10x F1 Tropheus Golden Chisanze from my wild caught parents. 1.75"-2". Start to show colors in fins. Eating New Life Spectrum like crazy. Great starting a colony. $12 each. $119 for the group. Will not last long from my previous experience. Thank you very much!

lancelot

Members
New group of 10x F1 Tropheus Golden Chisanze from my wild caught parents. 1.75"-2". (Gone to an experienced Tropheus hobbyist. Thanks!)

Have new batch of Tropheus Golden Chisanze, 0.5'.$8 each. 27x available. All 27x for $215.

Also have 4x Tropheus duboisi fry, 0.5". $8 each. All 4 for $30.

All fry eating New life spectrum 1mm like crazy. See the size changes literally every day.

lancelot

Members
Also have 6 Red Chimba with red cheeks. 0.5". $8 each.
Also have 15x Tropheus Golden Chisanze. 0.5" too. $8 each.

Still have Tropheus Golden Chisanze and Tropheus Duboisii. $8 each

Quantity discount applies. $7 each for 10x Tropheus.

Call or text me at 703-283-9490. Thank you very much!

lancelot

Members
A new batch of15x Tropheus Red Kalambwe fry with red throat available. 1/2". $8 each. Good amount to start a colony. Call me at 703-283-9490. Thank you very much!