• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

New to the Group

ricksnipe

Members
Hello All! My name is Rick! I have been interested in the hobby since a child. I live in Prince Georges County, MD. I have a 180 gallon with three Monoculus Peacock Bass, one Red tail Catfish, two Tiger Datnoids (one three bar, one four bar). I have one FX5 connected. I look forward to meeting some of you.

spazmattik

Members
Welcome to the forum. Hope you can make it to aquamania. If you have been in the hobby that long, you will love it. :)

Hello All! My name is Rick! I have been interested in the hobby since a child. I live in Prince Georges County, MD. I have a 180 gallon with three Monoculus Peacock Bass, one Red tail Catfish, two Tiger Datnoids (one three bar, one four bar). I have one FX5 connected. I look forward to meeting some of you.

welcome. nice livestock list. how big is the rtc? got mine at 2" about 11 months ago and he's around 24" now.
i'm a big fan of the cichla genus too but have never had any success raising them.

ricksnipe

Members
Thanks Everyone for the warm welcome!

I got my my three bar from Eden Pets in Bladensburg, MD I got really lucky! I do plan on attending the Aquamaina event, Im excited! My RTC is about 6 in. This is my second one, my first one was 14 in before I sold him.

ricksnipe

Members
Here They Are!

Here they are! Im thinking about getting rid of the datnoids. They are being out grown and i don't want them to start being bullied or possibly eaten by the RTC. I don't know yet still undecided.

20150222_041251.jpg

20150222_041348.jpg

20150222_041728.jpg

20150222_041800.jpg

Tangcollector

Staff member
welcome. nice livestock list. how big is the rtc? got mine at 2" about 11 months ago and he's around 24" now.
i'm a big fan of the cichla genus too but have never had any success raising them.

Wow!! 2 to 24 in 11 months. Darn sure not from Tanganyika. Lucky to go 2 to 3 in 11 months LOL