• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wanted: Drilled Tanks

I am finanly going to set up my dream fishroom, a 28x30 two-car detached garage that I have all to myself. Given this kind of room, I am going to be installing a large swimming pool pump in for a central filtration system. I have a few drilled tanks, but am going to need a lot more. I am trying to avoid drilling the tanks I have as much as possible, so the more drilled tanks I get, the more non-drilled I will have available for trade.

If you have a bunch of tanks that are drilled, and you want to sell them or trade them for non-drilled tanks, let me know. I am mostly interested in 20,33, and 40 Longs, and I really prefer the tanks that are drilled in the side(back) vs drilled in the bottom, however I have not yet built the racks for these tanks, so I am flexible. Let me know of any drilled tanks you have, regardless of size, and we can see if we can work something out. I am also going to be looking for a few more 125's, so let me know if you have any to sell. I do not need these drilled, and do not really need anything with them other than hoods would be nice, again, let me know, I am flexible on everything.

e-mail me at airborne001@adelphia.net as I do not always get my msgs sent through the CCA board.