• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fs/ft- a few random cichlids

bl00

Members
Hi all, I haven't had a chance to make it to a meeting in a while but I have a few cichlids that I'm trying to find homes for.

First off is an orange head geo...its around 3.5" tl. The pics are a little old- its got much more trailer on the fins now.
attachment.php

attachment.php

I also have a rainbow available. Its smaller (~3") so I'm guessing its a female
attachment.php

And finally I've got a vieja hartwegi. I love this fish but it needs to be with some tank mates a bit bigger than what I have. Its around 8" tl.
2011-09-13%25252023.58.46.jpg

2011-09-13%25252023.58.27.jpg

Sorry for the awful pics :wacko:, but you get the idea about the awesome colors on this one.

All fish are obo...I'm also interested in trades.
Located in Timonium, MD
Thanks for looking :)

bl00

Members
I'm not counting on being at the October meet since my schedule gets pretty hectic between work and school. I'll pm you if anything changes though.

Terri

CCA Members
Geo still available?

Is the geo female? If so, I'm definitely interested. Don't know if I'll be able to make the next meeting. I live in N. VA. If you're near, perhaps I can pick her(?) up. How much do you want?

bl00

Members
The geo is still available. I'm not too knowledgeable on sexing them but a quick google search would have me leaning towards female. I don't travel much south, though I'd be willing to swing down your way a few miles if you're coming north for anything.