• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Synodontus granulosa

Been searching for this fish for a while. Has anyone ever seen them for sale? If anyone comes across one from any of the group order vendors for aquamania please let me know.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I can't say that I've seen it available recently, but I haven't been looking. I'd check with Dave at Dave's Rare Fish. He doesn't have them listed, but he may know where to find them.

Anyone know what he likes so I have some leverage? Fish or nonfish items?
Plan A- ask very nicely
Plan B-beg bery nicely
Plan C- bribery
Plan D-bribery + cash
Plan E- does anyone have his address, work schedule, description of tank its housed in! I'm kidding....or not.

Thanks for the lead

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Anyone know what he likes so I have some leverage? Fish or nonfish items?
Plan A- ask very nicely
Plan B-beg bery nicely
Plan C- bribery
Plan D-bribery + cash
Plan E- does anyone have his address, work schedule, description of tank its housed in! I'm kidding....or not.

Thanks for the lead

You forgot take him out for a nice dinner...get a few drinks in him them ask 50-50 chance he will remember he agreed to giving it away.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I sold mine to a guy last year from GCCA.

Nice kid; he got it for a steal.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Dave was down with the flu for a few days last week. I received an email from him yesterday saying he was just now getting caught up from being out.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Hope Dave's feeling better!

Folks: fishy businesses like Dave's and Bob's (and many others) are really just 1-2 people.

When one of them is sick, out of town or otherwise away from their phone or email for a minute, you won't get instantaneous response.

We get the benefits of truly passionate hobbyists running businesses and low overhead. The downside is that they're not always available the way that a multinational corporation is (or should be)...

Matt

Just a statement, by no means a defamatory comment. Some things no keyboard could ever convey. Unfortunatly society often favors conflict without reasonable doubt.