• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

African Cichlids forsale

ErnieG

Members
Well my girl is jealous because everyone comes over and fells in love with the new 55gallon I just setup setup lol so she wants a similar look. She now wants rainbows, clown coaches, neon terra, gouramis, and 2 pairs of borelli in her 55gallon so the following are fish for sale. All these guys that I'm about to list are breeding lol there are a couple a people on the forums that can vouch me and they will tell that my girls 55gallon african tank is crazy lol.

5 demasoni breeding group
3 yellow labs breeding group
1.4 flametail breeding group
1.3 daffodils breeding group
1.2 crimson tide breeding group
1.4 multis breeding group
1.1 leleupi

I'm taking cash offers and trades for driftwood and plants, pm,call,or texts are welcome 410-800-9742.

Camera(1) (1).jpg

Camera(0) (1).jpg

ErnieG

Members
I know that I didn't mention the caudopunctatus pair but as u can see by the pics the fry are still small so I want the parents to raise them a bit but I will sell them as well.

Rasta Fish

Members
I dont get the flametail ?
Flametail what?
that looks like some Jake of some sort ??

how much are you asking for the 1.3 daffodils breeding group?

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I dont get the flametail ?
Flametail what?
that looks like some Jake of some sort ??

I was thinking lemon jake as well. Unless the colors are off on the photo, it's a yellow fish?

Aulonocara%20jacobfreibergi%20Undu.jpg

stuargranti Mdoka (or Ngara) "Flametail"
Aulonocara%20stuartgranti%20Mdoka.jpg

ErnieG

Members
I am interested in demasoni and multis. Where are you located and how much?

Demasoni group, flametail group, and crimson tide group are sold. The multiple are available for $10 and I live in Pasadena Maryland.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Demasoni group, flametail group, and crimson tide group are sold. The multiple are available for $10 and I live in Pasadena Maryland.

The peacocks are not flametails. They're not sturartgranti for sure.

ErnieG

Members
I have 1.1 leleupi, 1.2 yellow labs and one of the females is holding right now, 1.3 daffodils, and 2.3 multifasciatus. That's what I have left.