• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: reef tank

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I've decided to sell the reef. It seems like every time I go on vacation something goes horribly wrong and I currently dont have the time or money to keep fixing, redoing, and buying new things for it so I have to sell it. I also put the price of what i bought the stuff about 3 months ago. Tank, heater, powerheads, and filter not included. Everything needs to go asap. The live rock and sand would be enough for a 55 but if you want it for a 29 or 20 long like I did Im also selling a stand that would fit either of those 2 tanks. Also please check out my other fs thread: www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/showthread.php?t=21194
Here's what's for sale:
Cleanup crew (10 hermit crabs, 2 snails, and cleaner shrimp) I bought it all for $65 so I'd be willing to sell it for $30.
Live rock (50 lbs) $3 a pound (bought for $8 a pound)
Live sand (30 lbs) $20 (bought for $50)
torch coral $10 (bought for $40)
75 watt 30" reef light $75 (bought for $150)
Thanks

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I forgot the fish
pair of black ocellaris clownfish $40
and coral beauty angel $15
Or everything (including fish) for $175

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
bump, I need to sell this tank asap
Im also willing to sell the filters powerheads and media.
$200 for everything (including powerheads pumps filters and media)
I am also sellinga 20l/29 gallon stand so basically all you need is a tank and heater to have a beautiful reef tank.