• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Trade for 20 gallon Long

Cbaker

Members
Hello,

I would like to trade a 10g tank (Tank only), two Impellers (Aqua Clear Brand), pack of filter cartridges (6 left out of 8), fits up to 30G filter, 1 replacement cartridge that fits a 20 to 40g tank and a 5 gang valve for adequate air flow. I would like to trade these for a 20L with lights no stand necessary. I am looking for a somewhat grow out tank for some Fry.

Please Pm me of if interested...

Thanks.

20131016_133100.jpg

20131016_141256.jpg

Cbaker

Members
No i'm in Centreville. I'm in Temple Hills MD pretty much every Sunday. I should be there this Fri, Sat and or Sunday. So do you have a 20L?

Ading522

Members
No i'm in Centreville. I'm in Temple Hills MD pretty much every Sunday. I should be there this Fri, Sat and or Sunday. So do you have a 20L?

Yes but I have listed it on craigslist and I'm supposed to have someone over tonight to look at it along with some other tanks I've listed here on CCA.. I'll let you know if it falls through..

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ading522

Members

Sorry..I didn't think of listing those smaller tanks in here..last time I listed it it didn't sell,so I thought CCA peeps don't need the 20 long tanks.. Becca had one for sale..I think it sold at the meeting..I'll let you know.. Cross your fingers the lady doesn't like it.. Hehe

Ading522

Members
No..no pic.. I deleted them from my phone already..and I'm not home yet.. Just the tank.. It was a grow out.. I'll get you one IF that lady coming tonight won't pick it up..

Ading522

Members
I do have a 30x18x12 high tank that's classified as a 30 breeder.. Wanna trade for red empress Fry? Hehe

Cbaker

Members
I'm actually looking for the tank first. I would like some Red empress too. Maybe not Fry but a 3+" male if you have any. No no high tank i'm planning on putting it under my 90G tank. so a 20L would be perfect.

Ading522

Members
My tank is only 12" high.. As wide as a 20 long..just deeper. I'll get my measurements straight tonight..

Ading522

Members
Just checked the dimensions, its 30 wide x 18 deep x 13 high.. I don't know if the extra inch bothers you,but let me know..

Ading522

Members
Chris.. 20 long gone with my 30 gallon tanks.. sorry man.. only one left is that 30 gallon breeder.. with the dimensions posted above.. let me know if that would still work for you with the extra inch on top..

Cbaker

Members
Aldrich,

I think those dimensions should work. i'm putting in under a 90G tank. I should have enough room with the 406 fuval fiter right? what kind of light does it come with?