• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

10' acrylic tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

blkmjk

Members
Yikes! OK are we here again?? Look if the guy wants to sell stuff on CCA open market place just let him be. In the same respect if you post something for sale on an open forum than be prepared for criticism. In this instance if the product is a good deal then the market will decide. Not the forum members.

Back on subject here can we see pictures of this setup? One of my neighbors is a ray keeper and is looking for a upgrade. He seemed interested the other day.

Drew

npbarca

Members
If you want to brag about some proffesssional tanks you can build yourself and are trying to sell, do it in the marketplace, not on someone else's thread. As for this tank, pics would be appreciated.

harlowe777

Members
You guys are making waaaay to big of a deal because I mentioned a build of mine going on..sorry for "stealing thread" was not trying to..as for the metal halide..im not in a fad..or if there in style..I put it on there to ADD to the lighting I already have..

daninmd

Members
You guys are making waaaay to big of a deal because I mentioned a build of mine going on..sorry for "stealing thread" was not trying to..

not cool man. I was just reading this thread. everyone has an opinion on price. if its too much then just move along, no need to bad mouth other people's products or price. I understand that's not what you meant to do, but that's what happened.

I think we should all approach the for sale ads the same way you would if the person was standing right in front of you. For example, if Chris was at aquamania with this setup for sale in the marketplace, no one would come up to customers looking at it and start telling them its too expensive and "hey, I have something similar for a lot less money over here...". there should be same level of respect given to people online as there is in person.

same goes for others with name calling, you most likely wouldn't say it to someone's face so don't do it online, especially on a local forum like this.

Becca

Members
not cool man. I was just reading this thread. everyone has an opinion on price. if its too much then just move along, no need to bad mouth other people's products or price. I understand that's not what you meant to do, but that's what happened.

I think we should all approach the for sale ads the same way you would if the person was standing right in front of you. For example, if Chris was at aquamania with this setup for sale in the marketplace, no one would come up to customers looking at it and start telling them its too expensive and "hey, I have something similar for a lot less money over here...". there should be same level of respect given to people online as there is in person.

same goes for others with name calling, you most likely wouldn't say it to someone's face so don't do it online, especially on a local forum like this.

+1

harlowe777

Members
Ide say anything on here ive said to anyones face..while before I was on HIS thread..he was on MINE..he wasnt being rude..I wasnt trying to be rude to him either.. as for others..if you talk trash..ill speak it back..And yes if I was in front of somebody and the product was way too expensive I would let them know.. Thank you..

Status
Not open for further replies.