• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

My 8' 220 Gallon Show Tank

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Holy crap! *Seriously Sick* setup!

How much holey rock is in there? Is that one piece left of center one solid chunk?

I really like the big predators you have in there. How big is your Bucco? Biggest fish?

Malawimania

Members
Holy crap! *Seriously Sick* setup!

How much holey rock is in there? Is that one piece left of center one solid chunk?

I really like the big predators you have in there. How big is your Bucco? Biggest fish?

Thanks Tony! The one piece of holey rock center left is one chunk. It weights over a 100lbs. I'm not exactly sure of the total weight on the holey rock but I know it's close to 200 lbs. I love big haps as you can tell. The bucco rhoadesii is 10.5" plus and is the largest fish in the tank.

Champso 9", Tyranno 9.5" ( He's YOUR FISH got him from Mike), VC-10 6.5", Red Fin Borleyi 7", Yellow Fin Borleyi 6", Dimido Compressiceps 7", Pheno 6", Front Moba 9", Proto Lobo hertae 7", lichnochromis acuticeps 6" (got him from you at 3" 2 years ago at aquamania)

Malawimania

Members
Nice variety. what size are the clown loaches and how old are they?

I have one a little over 6.5" which is my biggest and two others around 6". Most are 5" range and I have one or two 4". I believe I have 9 total. They love that holey rock! Every night around 10 pm they find a hole and bury themselves as far as they can go. They sleep there all night it's quite humorous.

I am not looking to sell any of my clowns my fiance' would have my head on a plate....lol They are her absolute favorite. They line up sometimes at the front of the glass in a single file line all 9 of them. They truly are clowns.