• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

7" Hap Fusco For Trade

Malawimania

Members
I can post pics later this evening of the Fusco. I'm looking for a trade because my Tyrannachromis will not allow this fish to live in my 220 gallon tank. I tried moving the Fusco to my 120 w/ some smaller peacocks and my albino yellow labs. Unfortunately, didn't work out so well the fusco had my female albino yellow lab half way down it's throat within 5 minutes. Sooo... I have the Fusco in a 30 gallon tank all by himself right now.

Make me some offers if interested. I would prefer to trade the Fusco for another large male hap 5"+, or a large male peacock.

-Steve

Malawimania

Members
Ok, thought I was clear in my original post. Maybe I need to be even more clear. I am not giving this fish away. I am looking to trade the fish. Thx

-Steve

Malawimania

Members
Fusco is full color. I will post a pic tomorrow morning. Sorry I haven't had the chance to post it earlier. I Pm"d you the other day with my cell number. Please send a pic of the rhoadessi to me when you have a chance.