• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: breeding pair of pelmatochromis beutikofferri

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
As the title says
I'll post pics if interested. I would love to keep this pair but it looks like my other pair is about to spawn and they are starting to be a little ruff on them and I dont want the other pair in the tank if/when they spawn. I'll throw in an extra female.
Please make offers, i have no idea how much to price these for but i'll give you a good deal since I want to sell these fast
Thanks!

dogofwar

CCA Members
These are NOT Tilapia (or now called Heterotilapia) buttikoferi, the giant, mean, black and yellow fish.

They're a smaller, red and green, relatively mild uber-rare West African cichlid...

Glad to hear they're breeding, Dan!

Matt

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
These are NOT Tilapia (or now called Heterotilapia) buttikoferi, the giant, mean, black and yellow fish.

They're a smaller, red and green, relatively mild uber-rare West African cichlid...

Glad to hear they're breeding, Dan!

Matt

Yes, these fish are much more suited for aquariums.
Thanks Matt!

chriscoli

Administrator
Ah, cool, you managed to capture how intensely turquoise blue their eyes can get. My pics always seem to get washed out when I use the flash.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Ok, now i really have to sell these guys
So, the other pair layed eggs but the pair i'm trying to sell ate them. It now looks like that pair wants to spawn again. Bad news is, pair I'm trying to sell has their "tubes" down and the female looks really plump with eggs and I dont want 2 pairs spawning at once.
I will include a free female if you come pick them up and I have no idea what a reasonable price for these guys but lmk if your interested.