• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

In the spirit of Giving

Cbaker

Members
Happy Thanksgiving to all you fish lovers.

I would like to give away a few fish: I believe all these are males but not 100% sure.

1 T-Reef 2.5"
1 Eureka 3"
1 Ruby Red 3.5"
2 Yellow Tail acies could be a pair or two males 3 and 3.5"
1 blue Ali 5" (one of his eye is all white might have lost the eye)

All fish are very healthy.

tparker

Members
Wow CBaker thats very nice of you. But not a surprise bruh. Wish I could take some off your hands but traveling. Have a Happy Thanksgiving you and the family.
PEACE & BLESSINGS
TParker

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Cbaker

Members
Hey Terrell,

Thank you. Same to you Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours as well. No Problem! safe travel bro..

I take them all if no one contacted you about them before me.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you fish lovers.

I would like to give away a few fish: I believe all these are males but not 100% sure.

1 T-Reef 2.5"
1 Eureka 3"
1 Ruby Red 3.5"
2 Yellow Tail acies could be a pair or two males 3 and 3.5"
1 blue Ali 5" (one of his eye is all white might have lost the eye)

All fish are very healthy.

Cbaker

Members
Mr. Lee you can stop by tmrw might be a bit late now. Didn't get what your saying about giving one female for the male?

Will,
The t-reef I got from you the others are mine

Rodger you can have the ruby if you are able to make it up here.

Thanks.

Chris,
I sent you a PM so that you can shoot me your address and the best time to come by. As for the one female statement, It was directed to Roger (Siklid) he has 4 females I was asking if he was willing to part with a female I would give him the male I get from you (trying to keep within the spirit of Giving :D)

Mr. Lee you can stop by tmrw might be a bit late now. Didn't get what your saying about giving one female for the male?

Will,
The t-reef I got from you the others are mine

Rodger you can have the ruby if you are able to make it up here.

Thanks.