• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NBA Playoffs

Rasta Fish

Members
Dont count your chicken as yet my friend remember the Green Machine might just pull it off tomorrow, without Bosh it will be HELL TO PAY.

Zeppelin2088

Members
I heard Bosh should be back by the middle of the next series. They're gonna need him or they won't win. The heat have a terrible bench. Take Lebron and Wade away and they would lose to college teams haha. If you can't tell, I hate the Heat. Real teams are built not bought! That's right I said it. haha

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

fishman13

Members
Not sure what you are talking about Cameron. You made a post saying you were shocked the Lakers didn't make the playoffs. I said they did make the playoffs. Since then, they lost their series against the Thunder, and are now knocked out of the playoffs. Pay attention or don't post.

Oh right my mistake jon. Sorry

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Okc blew a 10 pt lead and stopped running. Hopefully they will learn from their mistakes and regroup. BenGay and ducttape are up 1-0.

Rasta Fish

Members
you cant out flop ginobili
What ever works!

KD!! is a Monster..... in a few years going to be hotter than Lebron
Still say SA is going to take them this time around

MOst of the analyst are picking MIA to win that series...I still don't see it ..not yet

verbal

CCA Members
So Heat takes first one i expect them to do that
Its not over yet .....

I hope the Celtics win the series, but it does not look good. True it is only one game, but the Win was quite convincing for the Heat.

I think the Celtics are better than the Pacers, but I think the Heat may have an easier time with the Celtics. The Pacers may not have as much talent, but they have more of a post threat and depth(two areas where Miami is vulnerable).

Rasta Fish

Members
We will see on Wednesday, wont count them out yet
D.Q your having a good day aren't you?

Hope SA can make it 2-0 tonight

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
We will see on Wednesday, wont count them out yet
D.Q your having a good day aren't you?

Hope SA can make it 2-0 tonight

Yep! It has only begun. Bigger prize ahead. I saw fatigue beat the big green machine last night...haha our 6th man! Lmaoo!

Zeppelin2088

Members
It's not over til someone wins on the road. Both teams did what they were supposed to. I would've had sefalosha in at the end of game one...one of the best defenders in the NBA. I think the Celtics may be more injured than Bosh lol.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
It's not over til someone wins on the road. Both teams did what they were supposed to. I would've had sefalosha in at the end of game one...one of the best defenders in the NBA. I think the Celtics may be more injured than Bosh lol.

I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY ;)
SHHHHHHHHHHHH DONT SPILL IT LET RASTA SEE FOR HIMSELF :D.