• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NBA Playoffs

verbal

CCA Members
I see the Lakers giving OKC a full fight in a few games
Any team with Kobe, Bynum and Gasol in addition to decent depth is going to be tough. I think the real problem for the Lakers is they don't really have an answer for Westbrook. If you focus the defensive game plan on him, Durant will kill you.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
if the heat can work hibbert inside and get him into foul trouble early it makes for a easier battle. they got away with one sunday when he fouled out late and they gave the foul to another player. however this opened my eyes to a chink in their armor. drive to the paint make them foul you and get into the shooting penalty early to rack up pts from the line. once the big man and his help are into foul trouble the pacers will be less of a threat. also need to keep their 3pters contested. no easy uncontested shots! lets goooooooooooooooooo HEAT!!!!!

Cartel

Members
After watching OKC lay it down on L.A. last night I dont see how this doesnt end up Thunder fvs Heat. Not what I want but dang that was impressive last night.

Rasta Fish

Members
lol....Are we just looking on flashy plays why is no one seeing the Spurs/Boston???
They Lakers will regroup they will figure out a way to give OKC a run for the money
these 2 team have killer closers so its interesting to see this series.

Miami should be waiting on Boston in the east in the next series in the East.
Just as the Spurs will be waiting on OKC/LA

Zeppelin2088

Members
If the lakers get beat down again by 20+ points in game 2, they will quit. Just like they did last year vs dallas. Maybe not Kobe, but the rest of the team will be defeated. Also, nobody is talking about the spurs cuz they haven't seen game 1 vs clips yet. If Griffin and Jordan play well the clippers have a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
If the lakers get beat down again by 20+ points in game 2, they will quit. Just like they did last year vs dallas. Maybe not Kobe, but the rest of the team will be defeated. Also, nobody is talking about the spurs cuz they haven't seen game 1 vs clips yet. If Griffin and Jordan play well the clippers have a shot.

+1
1.he will pout first
2.kobe will bad mouth his teammates and want a trade lol
3. gooooooooooooooooo clippers

Rasta Fish

Members
:smashfreakB:Caleb....D.Q....
Anyone home?
Jim.... the old folks looks good tonight. :FIREdevil:
its all good NBA action seems like we have a good season after all

Now if Boston can get it together tonight

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
My Heat took one on the chin last night. missed foul shots..missed foul shots..missed foul shots!! ok its tied 1-1 and heading to indy. spurs outplayed la last night hands down. penetrating, shooting, rebounding everything. looked as though la was shell shocked. duck tape and wd40 seems to be working well. still putting my $ on okc winning the west.

guarddog5

CCA Members
:smashfreakB:Caleb....D.Q....
Anyone home?
Jim.... the old folks looks good tonight:
its all good NBA action seems like we have a good season after all

Now if Boston can get it together tonight

Old man Duncan was looking like to the "Duncan of old" last night. Leonard also played his a$$ off. But allas it's only one game, the old people rock!

Go Spurs Go!!!

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Old man Duncan was looking like to the "Duncan of old" last night. Leonard also played his a$$ off. But allas it's only one game, the old people rock!

Go Spurs Go!!!
yep he shaved and cut off all his hair and looked and played like a 29 yr old duncan. leonard was draining the 3s like they were 12 footers.

Nathan

Members
I dont understand how SA and OKC can be the best teams in the league when they dont have lebron, griffin or kobe. ESPN says they are by far the best players

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I dont understand how SA and OKC can be the best teams in the league when they dont have lebron, griffin or kobe. ESPN says they are by far the best players
i look at it like this...the best teams are the ones with the best record. jordan was the man his early years with the bulls but they stunk it up until his 6th season and they began to win after some "changes".the bulls then became the team to beat. also remember sports announcers are loyal to whoever is winning/popular at the moment. ive always found it hard to take seriously anything they say especially the non athletic let me read the teleprompter types. sure you can report the story but have you ever played the sport? can you attest to what its really like? its easy being the monday morning qb lol ;).

Zeppelin2088

Members
I will be at the Thunder game tonight. Everybody watch and see how we became the loudest fans in the nba. Miami needs to take some notes. They might have won last night if they had anyone cheering them on.

Rasta Fish

Members
"I dont understand how SA and OKC can be the best teams in the league when they dont have lebron, griffin or kobe. ESPN says they are by far the best players"
Nathan
They say they are the best Team not players
I think the Heat is a very good team they have one of best all around player in the league, but they are not a Team NOT yet, Chris Bosh is an underrated player for what he brings to the team in match up with certain teams, but back to what i said earlier they dont have the depth to be the number one team...Not Yet!
OKC..very good ...are they ready?
Not this year but they are almost there...