• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello everyone

Daltharang

Members
Hello from NoVa. I was pretty big in the hobby while in high school some 15 plus years ago, but stopped due to lots of moving for my job. Now that im settled back into the NoVa area i dove head first back into the hobby about 4 months ago and have fell in love with SA/CA cichlids. I currently have a 75g set up with 2 large mopani's and lots of slate. I will post a pic once i can ever find the chord for my camera. Right now it houses a 3 inch Green Terror and 5 Silver Dollars. Only problem with the love for the CA/SA is the need for tank size, so have been looking to upgrade since basically day 1. So there's a little about me.
I love the activity and knowledge of everyone here and hope to become a very active member myself. I love to talk fish, and its even better when the people your talking to like to talk back, instead of just listen :D

(I apologize it i tend to ramble on too much)

blkmjk

Members
Welcome to the forum. There are plenty of people on here that keep new world fish! Myself included.

Drew

Daltharang

Members
I am very interested in starting to attend the meetings as well, as a matter of fact i've been trying to figure out how to get the second saturday of each month off work to do so :)

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Welcome to the forum, John. Lots of good folks here.

You definitely need to make it to a meeting some time.... though with all the fish available, it will not help with your issue of lacking tank space, lol.