• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Muse concert ticket

lkelly

Members
Hopefully this isn't out of line, but I have an extra ticket (wife suddenly has a conflict) to the Muse concert Monday night. Instead of throwing it on Craigslist I figured I'd check here to see if any CCAers might be interested. I'm still going along with my cousin, so you'd have to put up with me.

Seats aren't too bad location wise. Just looking for face value. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Mods, feel free to slap me if I should post something like this here.

JLW

CCA Members
Do we have to be a mod to slap Lane?

I think this is pretty much what the Just Kicking Lounge is for. :)

mchambers

Former CCA member
I asked my 21-year-old son about Muse. He said that if you are going to describe the band, "weird" would definitely be one of the first 10 words you would use.

So I think there should be some takers for that ticket here.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Since I missed it, how was the show? I got to see them when they opened for U2 at Fedex field a few years ago. I loved their show.

JasonC

Members
Some of the stagehands my company uses were there, so got to see some pics and vids of the show. Some top notch work there. Looked like a great show!