• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free r-13 insulation batts

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
Have 8-10 batts r-13 insulation from a package I used several batts from. Currently sitting in the bed of my El Camino in the garage. Located in zip 20904, Silver Spring, MD. Respond here or PM.

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
Josh, They are yours. Let me know when you want to come and get 'em - snow has been cleared, finally.

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
"in the bed of my El Camino"

Awesome!

Matt

Had to get them out of the house, have no room elsewhere. LOL There is also a new bumper for my daughter's 2007 rav 4 sitting in the bed of the el camino. Storage is at a premium in my house and garage. My garage is filled with spare parts for my son's 65 olds cutlass; fenders, hood, trunk lid, door, engine, dash board, etc.

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
I wish. It's a Cutlass f-85. We had a bunch of father-son bonding moments working on the car together over the years. It's currently got an old 455 with a mild street cam, a racing-built 200r4 automatic 4 speed trans, chevelle 12 bolt with 373's, and all rebuilt suspension and brakes. Car is currently in Sarasota where my son currently lives. Mopars are really cool - my son has, as his daily driver, a Dodge Dakota RT - wishes he had the $$$ to throw a hemi in there!

My daily driver is a 99 z-28 camaro convertible w/6-speed. Installed new suspension last year, lowering it about 1 1/2 inches and have corvette 17 wheels - rear tires are 12" wide and just fit in the wheel wells.

I always loved the 60's GTX's, Road-Runners, Cuda's, Challenger's, Super-Bee's etc. When I was in my 20's, had a couple of mustangs w/stock 302's. Then had a family and got the fuel efficient 4 cylinder engines. aarrgghh.