• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Superbowl 50

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Okay folks. Who you got? Denver, with Peyton and a stout defense or Carolina, with Newton and a stout defense?

I'll kick it off. While I want to see Peyton win another ring because I believe he is possibly the best quarterback to play the game ever, I think Cam and the Carolina bunch will get the job done. Too much offense and too stout on defense for Manning to handle.

Forester

Members
While I want to see Peyton win another ring because I believe he is possibly the best quarterback to play the game ever, I think Cam and the Carolina bunch will get the job done. Too much offense and too stout on defense for Manning to handle.

Agreed. However I do think Denver has a chance, it's gonna come down to a certain few plays by Manning and a few by the defense if they have a chance at winning.

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

JasonC

Members
Its going to be a clash of Old Guard QB vs. probably the best example in the game of a new school QB. Personally, i'm pulling for Manning mostly because this has to be his swan song. Would love to see him go out on top.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I wasn't sure about Newton when he first came into the NFL, but he has grown on me. Just seems like he is having more fun than everyone else. I'm hoping for a Panthers win.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

dogofwar

CCA Members
I guess I'm rooting for Denver. Would be good to see Manning go out on top...

Just happy to see the New England Cheats..

Matt

Tangcollector

Staff member
I am fairly indifferent about either team but I would like to see P Manning go out on top. However I think Carolina has too much of everything to lose.

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
Given how talented each of these teams are, it'll likely come down to who makes the most mistakes.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Okay. Let me narrow the focus. I want to get your winner, not who you would like to see win. I would love to see both of these guys win one, Manning more since this is probably his last shot. But I think Carolina wins it.

My winner is Carolina. That's what I'm looking for. I want your winner, not your favorite.

carl_d_c

Members
2 very good teams, great defenses, would really love to see Peyton win and retire on top, but Carolinas is very good, and I love seeing Cam giving footballs to the kids...
Hoping for a good game.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I think that Carolina will win. They have been playing very well recently, especially in the play offs against sold defenses. They still put up 30+ points a game.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Alright. Let's bring this up since we are talking football. What "antics" are you referring to? I watch the games. He is WAY more tame and a lot less showy than T.O., Ochocino, and some of the other loudmouths that used to play. He doesn't stomp on peoples arms or do anything illegal. He has a few endzone dances and he does little hand gestures when he makes a good play. So does half of the league! Tiger Woods used to do the fist pump. Basketball players taunt and do all kinds of gestures when they hit big shots. Why is this any differen? It happens like 3-4 times per game at the most. I am not bothered by it. I don't see it as antics. The guy genuinely loves playing the GAME of football. It shows, and he is very good at it. I have no problem with that. He has the talent to back all of it up and he has fun doing it.

carl_d_c

Members
While Cam is a little flamboyant, I really love the way that he gives the footballs to the kids after touchdowns... something they'll never forget!