• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Compact Flash Card Reader

JLW

CCA Members
I was playing around with my old, old, old DSLR tonight, and took about 300 pictures, some of which are really good. Unfortunately, I found out that I no longer have a Compact Flash card reader. Its an outdated media that really isn't supported any more.

Does anyone have a CF card reader in a box of junk they're not using and want to part with it?

Localzoo

Board of Directors
I was playing around with my old, old, old DSLR tonight, and took about 300 pictures, some of which are really good. Unfortunately, I found out that I no longer have a Compact Flash card reader. Its an outdated media that really isn't supported any more.

Does anyone have a CF card reader in a box of junk they're not using and want to part with it?

My brother might...he still lives with my parents and they have all the junk we never took

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

MarkK

CCA Members
Are you sure you have to remove the card to transfer the pictures to your computer? Are you sure there is no USB port? Especially on a DSLR.