• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Southeast cichlids order split

npbarca

Members
Anyone want to split on the shipping on the next Southeast Cichlids German order? I need to add some tropheops to my existing colony.

I've already order from there once and highly recommend it. Butch is a great guy, always responds on time and is very diligent with his packing and shipping.

Nick

guarddog5

CCA Members
My experience was quite different ordering from Southeast, communication was not that great. Had to modify my order twice due to non-availability (can't blame him for that) then had to wait several days after the shipment was supposedly shipped to Butch to find out none of my order came in.

My two cents.

Jim

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Last edited:

Tangcollector

Staff member
I have dealt with Butch on multiple occasions. I have had tremendous success. shipment coming in tomorrow. Sometimes when he inquires about fish on the list they are not available but I don't hold him responsible for that. Plus any fish I have gotten from him have been great quality. Just my opinion.