• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: 180 Gallon Reef Ready Carity Plus Custom

eden2020

Members
Hello- Sorry for the double post but can't figure out how to delete or edit the other.

I offered the stand only, but now the WHOLE thing needs to go. I have conflicting hobbies, and plan to go bigger. I realized when I reviewed the post- you can't see that the background is the blue color, not black...

Take a look at the pics, but here are the highlights:

180 Gallon Clarity Plus, tank, stand, hood.
Stand is one giant sump
Hood has hinges and pins that flips up.
Hood has built in light ballast (no lights though)
Plumbing included in pic (minimal)
Center plumbed, 4 seperate holes for returns etc, not including center overflow.

There are a couple cosmetic flaws, two chips: one in removable front ledge and one on hood. Overall tank condition is pretty good considering it is a used Acrylic tank.

I bought it, filled it in the garage. It sat for about a month in the garage, it was drained and brought inside.

Asking $1250... It really is pretty sweet. I have never seen one before..

Thanks- Marc

MVC-072F.JPG

MVC-073F.JPG

MVC-074F.JPG

MVC-075F.JPG

MVC-077F.JPG

MVC-079F.JPG

MVC-076F.JPG

eden2020

Members
Tank..

Yeah.. It is definitely different than anything I have seen. It's BIG though, so I can imagine it will be a limited market.. LOL

-Marc

eden2020

Members
Tank

Off to Craigslist and probably the 'bay.. Anyone have any interest I might be able to get it to one of the meetings..

Thanks- Marc