• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Greg Steeves Book Buy

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
During the meeting, I saw several folks that came up and indicated that they'd like to buy a book from our speaker, Greg Steeves. Unfortunately, he only brought a few and sold out rather quickly.

His book, Cichlids of Africa - Volume I - Haplochromines is *the* definitive guide to Victorian cichlids out there right now.

cichlids%20of%20africa%20book%20cover.gif

Book Review: http://www.cichlid-forum.com/articles/cichlids_of_africa.php

With the help of our good friend, Anton Lamboj and photographer, Dave Hansen, Greg has put together one heck of a guide to these amazing fish.

Please help support our friends who have put so much time and effort into making a dream come true and publishing their first book.

I have it. I love it. It's the real deal. Think of the first time you picked up your favorite aquarium book...
Axelrod? Konings? Amano?... It opened a new world, right?

Well, here's your chance to do it all over again with a group of fish that has never before been described so comprehensively.

The book is $25.00 and I will cover shipping for delivery to the next meeting.

Greg is willing to autograph the books and send them out, just shoot me a PM on who'd you'd like it addressed to.

With enough support, volume II is on the horizon. Please help out some really good folks and strong supporters of the hobby.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Sign me up for a copy. I'll get you the cash this weekend, or let me know how to pay Greg directly.

Jon

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Tony,
I will take a copy.
Just autograph. No address.
I can Paypal someone or mail you a check.

Thanks

MHMoro

CCA Members
Tony,

I would also take a copy. No addresses, only autograph. Let me know how do you want me to pay for it.

Manuel

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
Tony,

I'd love to get a copy. No addressee needed just the autograph. I can pay with paypal or send a check.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Leffler817

CCA Members
That's an awesome book! I picked up a copy at ACA '11 and reference it every time I see a new fish appear on Dave's or another fish list.

Can't wait to read Volume 2.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

eden2020

Members
Book...

Is this book dealy-o for the November meeting? If so, I think my wife has been coaxed into having Santa bring me one. In the meantime I will pay for it.. ;)

Please let me know..

Thanks!

-Marc and family..

Tony

Sorry guys... got slammed with the convention over the last week. November meting delivery is the plan.

Going to talk to Greg to see how he wants to do it.

Anyone else?

eden2020

Members
Ok..

Either way.. as an edit to my previous post...

I would like you to be sure to add my name to the list for 1 copy, simply signed like the others have requested is great. Let me know how the pay thing goes..

Thanks- Marc

Tony

I never shored up the buy with Greg. I'll call him tonight and have them there for the January meeting. Sorry folks... sort of slipped through the cracks.

Tony

Have the books and will bring them to the January meeting. They are all signed.