• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Some pundamilia nyererei for sale

cmcpart0422

Members
I have some of these guys for sale now. The fry range from 2-2.5 inches in length right now with some of females being slightly smaller. Below are some pics of the father and some of the actual fry for sale. The fry are showing some colors already and will be breeding very soon. Pm if you are interested.

dad1.jpg

DSC02366.jpg

Fry1.jpg

fry2.jpg

Duane911

Members
I will def take a few. My male does not look like yours at all. His colors are weak. His bars come out brilliantly when he gets aggresive about food, space etc. but compared to yours he looks faded. Sending you a pm

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Are the igombe island or does it matter if I am hoping to breed them? How much are they?

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

cmcpart0422

Members
I should have put this in the original post. They are a Red Mwanza variant. I don't think it would be a good idea to mix these with your igombe island because they will breed and you don't want that. If you dont keep the fry or anything then I don't see it being an issue. If you are still interested or have questions send me a pm.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
That male is a stud! Looks like a very kind and gentle fish, lol.

vdawg1164

pan you please message me ???

interested in a colorful male,and want to see what other africans you have .thanks,V

PeteYang

Members
Female Pundamilia Nyererei

Hi, how much are you selling your females, and are they ready to mate or do i still have to raise them a bit more?. How do you do shipping?. Thank You.

Charlie321

Members
Want to buy Pundamilia Nyerere

I should have put this in the original post. They are a Red Mwanza variant. I don't think it would be a good idea to mix these with your igombe island because they will breed and you don't want that. If you dont keep the fry or anything then I don't see it being an issue. If you are still interested or have questions send me a pm.
HI WANT TO BUY Pundamilia Nyerere PLEASE CALL ME 281-881-2406

I want some of these fish, but I'm not yet ready!

What is the minimum number of fish for a small group, M/F ratio, and most importantly, what is the minimum tank size?

Arlene

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Chris' original ad is almost 2 years old. Nyererei are beautiful fish, only a few people in the club breeding them.

I have a few large fully-colored males if anyone is interested in a single male.

These are pretty nasty Victorians, I'd recommend a 2M/6F ratio if at all possible. A sub male is necessary to keep the alpha male in color, stay interested in spawning, and deflect attention from the females, but if you don't have enough females or tank space, the sub male may be wiped out.

I would suggest a minimum 55 gallon tank for these, with plenty of rockwork for hiding places. Bigger tanks would be preferred if possible.

This species won Best in Show at ACA.

Adawson88

Members
Females

Do you have any females left? I was given a pair and need to get more females before the male chases her to death

Rick4040

Members
Rick

Hi Im new to this site, and would like to know if you have any pundamilia nyererei left I would like 2 or three females ,and to you ship ,and what are you asking
Thanks
Rick