• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The AGA Convention is Coming to Town

GWAPA is proud to announce that registration is open for the 2015 Aquatic Gardener’s Association Convention! We have worked with the AGA to put together a spectacular line-up of speakers. We’ll also feature a live aquascaping duel between world-reknowned aquascaper, George Farmer, and the Texas based aquascapers from Aquarium Design Group, the Senskes. In addition, we’ll have field trips to both the National Zoo and U.S. Botanical Gardens, the incredibly popular nano-workshop for beginners, top notch vendors in our vendor room, and a Sunday auction and tag sale.

Speakers:

George Farmer -- Aquascaping Principles
Tom Barr -- The Many Ways to Grow Aquarium Weeds + Bonus Banquet Talk!
Phil Edwards -- Substrate Ecology
Rachel O’Leary -- Interesting and Unusual Inhabitants for the Planted Aquarium
Sean Murphy -- Basic Plant Botany and Taxonomy
Nick Klase -- Lighting in the Planted Aquarium and LED Use

Registration Now Open!

Reston, VA.
April 10-12, 2015

The website is live, so register early if you want to attend, especially since some of the extra activities like the field trips and nano aquascaping workshop are bound to be filled up quickly and space is limited.

For more information, please visit the website:
http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org/convention.html

See you all there!

Arlene

Jt731

Members
I joined cca back in January and am going, but no one will know me.

85 bucks is worth seeing Tom Barr and George Farmer

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I may attend for the workshops but the location is a hike for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Nope the Flucal workshop is sold out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

chriscoli

Administrator
This is coming up, I just registered! Anyone else going?

Also, if you are planning on going and can spare some time, please sign up to help out. Just like our events, they need volunteer help, too!

Becca

Members
I wish I could. I can't justify the expense to only make it to a couple of talks, though. My sister-in-law scheduled her baby shower for that weekend.