• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Ruby Red Peacocks

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I'm looking for a group of juvie ruby reds, preferably around 2". Any one have any available for delivery to the meeting next week?

Rasta Fish

Members
Jon I have some Ruby Reds for the (Super Ruby red Variety) see pic of father not really the best pic...they are about an inch and some smaller

photo 3 (3).jpg

photo 4 (3).jpg

Jon -- I'll have some at some point as my 40 breeder always has girls holding. But I let them spit and only a few babies actually grow up. And I don't want to remove a bunch of fish and upset the equilibrium. (I actually have one big male and THREE teenaged boys in the tank at the same time!) But at some point, I will need to pull some. So I'll keep you in mind for the future.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Craig - PM sent.

Thanks Holly. If I don't have any by the time yours grow out a bit I'm interested!

toddnbecka

Members
I have a breeding group of young adults available, but won't be able to make it to the meeting. Also have loads of perlmutts, they get along well together in a 75.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I picked up a group from Craig at the meeting last week. The largest is around 2" with most being closer to 1.5". As I am a complete noob when it comes to peacocks, I'm interested as long as it won't eat/harass the smaller fish.