• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

First Post

Rashi

Members
Hello everyone. I stumbled across this forum by accident a few days ago while researching African cichlids and I'm so glad I did. There is so much great information.

Rashi

Members
None at the moment. I will be setting up one in the next couple of weeks. I kept ca/sa cichlids in the past but had to give them up due to a move. Debating going old world this time however still about 50/50 on that decision. Thanks for the welcome.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
None at the moment. I will be setting up one in the next couple of weeks. I kept ca/sa cichlids in the past but had to give them up due to a move. Debating going old world this time however still about 50/50 on that decision. Thanks for the welcome.

No reason you can't do both! Set up a tank (or tanks) for each. You'll find most of us have many tanks set up. I'm probably middle of the road, and I'm working on getting my 19th tank set up now.