• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

68 gallon tank for sale - $25

chris_todd

Members
I have a 67.5 gallon tank for sale. Same footprint as a 55 gallon (48" x 13"), but taller (25" tall). The back is painted brown. It is obviously used, and has some scratches. It's also old school - plate glass, no center brace, and really heavy. I picked it up from another CCA member as part of a package deal with other tanks and stuff, and thought I would use it as a terrarium, but I need the shelf space for other stuff.

I cannot guarantee it will hold water, as I have never filled it.

Because of all those caveats (and because I got it cheap in the first place), I'm selling it for $25. Pickup in Catonsville, I will not deliver, and it would be nice if it were gone this weekend. PM me if interested.

chris_todd

Members
Some pics of the tank:

68g-tank-2.jpg

68g-tank-3.jpg

68g-tank-4.jpg

68g-tank.jpg

chris_todd

Members
Yeah, while it's a bit of an odd size (basically, a 55g extra tall), I'm really surprised no one is jumping at this. Am I just a really bad salesman? LOL I mean, it's less than 50 cents a gallon...