• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

JRAS ALL-DAY AUCTION

clearsky5

CCA Members
OK>>>
Finally, we have a time date and location for our first BIG ALL-DAY AUCTION>

I encourage all CCA members to come down to Richmond for the day, and visit your sister society. Maybe plan to visit some of the LFS's down here in the River City.

We are amassing a great list of Auction Items, and as we are using MYGROUPAUCTIONS, you will be able to view the list prior to the auction.

If you have items you would like to put in the auction, you can register through the mygroupauction site.

Donations are encouraged, but we are offering a 70/30 split or the auction.

Full details will be posted on our website: www.jras.org

thanks
david sombach
auction chair.

When: October 17, 2015
Time: 9-4
Place: Va Dept. of Game & Inland Fisheries Suite #400
7870 Villa Park Drive, Henrico VA 23228
We are running this auction through MYGROUPAUCTIONS;

Let's all come down and play for the day....

I am working on getting donations from major donors, we will have raffles, and refreshments will be available.

James River is a young group of very innovative fish keepers and we invite all our friends from up north to come visit for the day and help support our group.

we are also working on a detailed map and address for those that wish to visit some of the local fish stores down here in the greater richmond area for that weekend.

please feel free to email me if you have questions.

details on auction rules will be forthcoming.

clearsky5

CCA Members
Thanks Chris:
we are looking for a good turnout,and have positive responses from the Raleigh folks all the way up to ECC.....

There is a pretty good core of cichlid growers/keepers in the Greater Richmond area and not too sure how many actually come up for CCA meetings, or events.

I am also working on making plans to have a list of the local stores in the area, in case some want to come down and make a trip of it...

I am also hoping I can convince some Capital Cichlid folks to come down and bring some auction fish with them...

david