• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CCY May Meeting

dogofwar

CCA Members
Tots and I headed up for today's CCY meeting - great day for a drive with the top down and a great club to support!

Kevin Carr and Kerry Dilks did a nice presentation on their recent trip to Florida to check out some fish farms, wholesalers, stores and clubs. They had a blast!

Fun auction officiated by Kevin - I picked up a bag of Cryptoheros sajica for shamefully little and a bag of the new Paradigm veggie food.

Had some awesome pulled pork and pasta salad...Tots hung out with some other kids and colored and played in the bean bags (the meetings are at a community center)...I hung out with the CCY crew and became an official CCY member. Not a bad way to spend a Saturday afternoon :)

If you haven't checked out a CCY meeting, give it a try. I think the next meeting is a bus to the National Aquarium in B'more.

Matt

chriscoli

Administrator
I'm so glad you made it up! I had other commitments this weekend but missed hanging out with fish folks